This was our final day so we decided to visit important places to us. My camera batteries died again though, so Stephen's brother took pictures on his phone for us. These are the only ones we got on my camera.
This is Porter Park where we would go to cool off (my apartment was so hot!) and hang out. It was so fun bringing Alex here, and to all these places. When we were dating we would talk about our future family, and we were able to bring it full circle.
This is a bridge we would go to to talk. There was never anybody here, which was nice.We also went to my old apartment where we had our first kiss, and Stephen said I love you for the first time. We went to Wendys, our first date, and Taco Bell where I worked. We also walked around campus and looked at all the changes.
It was weird to be there again. Things are so different, but still the same. There are lots of new buildings, but the feeling is the same. The town is SO small, but it fit me perfectly then. I don't think I could live there again though. I learned a lot there, and glad that I have moved on with my life.


No comments:
Post a Comment