As usual Alex and I started our day bright and early. Stephen and our friends stayed up until about three, and so slept in until ten. Alex and I got up at six, so we had morning play time. We played with some toys we brought and had cuddle time. I love my little man.
Later that day we went to the sand dunes and shot guns. We had quite a few bullets, and so went crazy! We shot anything we had around the apartment: cereal boxes, milk gallons, and boxes.
While we took turns shooting Alex played in the back of the truck and and in the sand. He was completely unfazed by the shooting.
The dogs were freaked out by all the shooting. At first they were running around and exploring, but once the guns came out they ran and hid in the car.
At night we had carne asada and home made ice cream. Yum!






No comments:
Post a Comment