I guess I need to update you all about the job Stephen accepted. What I didn't tell you is that I did not feel good about it. It would be a step down for Stephen, and a significant decrease in pay. Stephen wanted to take it to have an income, and until he could find something better.
He was to start the job on Thursday, and on Wednesday he got a call for another interview for Friday. This job was a lot better and he would be able to use the skills he's acquired. Because of this he decided to not take the other job. I am so glad he didn't. He didn't get the job he interviewed for on Friday but he just had a promising phone interview with another company. I know he will get a great job, we just have to be patient.
In other news Alex has started to walk. He can take a few steps on his own before falling. Stephen is so proud!
1 comment:
Yay for ALex! Good luck guys!
Post a Comment