Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years

Is it really January 10th already? Time is just flying by. I wish I could say I have been really busy, but I haven't. Blogging has just been a little low on the priority list.

Anywho, this is what we've been up to. 

After Christmas my sister Kelly and her two boys came up to visit for a few days. One day Kelly and my other sister took me out on an early birthday outing to H&M. It was exactly what I needed. I got a new dress and two cute shirts. The next day we took our kiddos to the aquarium.
 The cousins
 Kelly and Alex
I kept on trying to take a picture of Alex by the penguin that is his size. All he was interested in was crawling away. Oh well.

For New Years Stephen and I stayed home with a list of things we wanted to do like dance, go on a walk, make cookies, and watch a movie. We only got to half of them. But, we did make some New Years Resolution that I know I can accomplish. I love the opportunity to make goals to be a better me.

I have been helping my sister on her website. This has been taking up a good amount of time. I enjoy though trying out new gluten free products. They get better and better all the time.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Your reviews ARE GREAT!!!! :)

I am glad we all got to have fun and go shopping, it was a great time.

Good luck on your resolutions!