Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving and such

 My family was in town for Thanksgiving and my five year old nephew took this picture. Pretty good, huh? It's official, Alex can crawl. He's been close for awhile, but yesterday the hands and the knees were synchronized enough to move. I would not say he is a crawler yet, but he can crawl. Life will never be the same again. 


For Thanksgiving my brother, sister and their families came to Salt Lake. My oldest sister, Karen, hosted all of us. The food was amazing! My bil smoked a turkey and brisket. For sides we had rolls, potatoes, stuffing. cranberry sauce, sweet potatoes, and salad. I was in Thanksgiving heaven, all the food was so delicious!

Alex ate some potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, and broccoli.
 He loved it!
 I enjoyed having our families together. We all had a good time.

Saturday we put up our Christmas tree. Growing up Stephen always got a new ornament, we are going to continue that tradition with Alex. Here he is putting up his ornament.
He is not too sure of the tree. 

We are excited for Alex to experience the holidays. 


No comments: