This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Puppies vs. Babies for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you ever seen a newborn baby that was just not cute? Their face might be too scrunchy or their eyes are far apart. We never want to admit it, but you know it's true.
Like most moms, I think my baby is the cutest. I mean, take a look at him. He is the happiest baby out there, with the sweetest disposition. I love his big smile, and great laugh. He has the bluest eyes, which are to die for! You could never say he was an ugly baby.
Before Alex came along I treated Scampers like my baby. He would look at me with his puppy dog eyes. He would sit by me when I was having a bad day. He is the sweetest!
Which do you think is cuter?Do you prefer Puppies vs. Babies? Well now is the time to let your voice be heard. Go on over and check out Animal Planet. They are holding a Puppies vs. Babies online contest. I could die from all the cuteness I saw. Look now and let me know, which you think is the cutest. As for me, if Alex was in the contest, I would vote for him.


1 comment:
both are cute but my vote is babies!
Post a Comment