We have been busy around here. Too busy to post, probably not. But definitely too lazy to.
On a personal note I have been pushing myself to run farther. I am up to about three miles! I still have a ways to get back to where I was, but it is great great progress. Go me!
Alex is getting stronger every day as well. He is sitting up on his own! This picture was taken a couple of days ago when he could only sit up if he was resting on his hands. He can now sit up without resting on anything now. He is still a little wobbly, but he is doing better everyday.
On Friday Stephen and I went to the BYU vs. USU game. Stephen loved being in the stadium with all the football fans, I was missing my baby.
Saturday night Stephen and I went iceblocking with some friends. It was Stephen's first time, and he loved it. We all biffed many times. The hill we went down was nice and steep, it was perfect! We will be back there in winter for sledding.
Starting this week I will be watching two kids once a week. It will be interesting to see how I do with three kids! I think it will be good to have a peak into the future (when we have a bigger family) and help an old friend from college.
3 comments:
great update- sounds like you guys have had a ton of fun!
You've been busy having fun! Alex is so darned cute :)
If you are going to any more BYU games we would love to watch Alex.
Post a Comment