For three years my two sisters and I have lived within twenty minutes of each other. It has been so nice to not only spend time with each other, but be in each other's lives. They have been with me through the great times, like when Alex when was born, and through the more difficult times. One of my sisters is moving and I am going to miss her so much. We got together one last time before the move.
First we got facials, and a mani/pedi. I have never gotten a facial before, and I loved it. My face felt so clean and soft afterwards. Then with the mani/pedi they used shellac polish. It dries fast, and doesn't chip. Score!
We then went to a fabulous bakery to get yummy desserts. Then we went to a park, had dinner and talked.
I am going to miss you Kelly!
Kelly and I at Bryce Canyon two years ago
1 comment:
me too :( Don't worry-I'll make you visit me!!!!
Post a Comment