Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Four Months

 Classic Alex with his tongue sticking out

Today Alex had his four month check up. 

Weight: 12 lbs, 5th percentile
Height: 24.8 in, 50th percentile
Head: 16.5 in, 25th percentile

Good news, he gained 4 pounds! He is now on the chart, before he was way below it. 

As for accomplishments he has excellent head control, and his back is getting stronger every day. He is the happiest baby I know. He loves to smile at people. He is getting more and more ticklish. His ticklish spot is his neck, he laughs so hard when I tickle him there. He is sleeping from about seven to seven every night, with two-three naps in the day. He is very content, and always impresses people we are around. 

I love him, and love being his momma. I've been feeling so much more recently that he know me, and that he relies on me. For example, when he got his shots today he cried of course, but when I picked him up he immediately calmed down and stopped crying. I love being a mom.

No comments: