Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Changing Boy

Alex is changing so fast I can hardly believe it. It's a given that he is taller and weighs more, but is so fun to see his personality shine through. He is a very happy boy. He smiles a lot, and loves to talk. One of my favorite things is when I pick him up after work he talks a lot, like he is telling me all about his day. I can tell that he has fun with my sister though. He smiles and talks to her a lot. He has little games that he likes to play with his cousins as well. 

He is eating a lot more too. Before he was satisfied with two to three ounces. That is now an appetizer. He is definitely a growing boy. He is also able to stay awake longer. Before he would be able to stay awake for a max of 90 minutes. This morning he was up for 5 1/2 hours!



Only 3 more days of work left!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see him.

Paul and Carly said...

YEA!!! It's summer! That's cool that you are noticing so many changes in him. And now you have ALL the time in the world to spend with him! YEA!!! I am going to miss ya... but I am SO happy to be finished with those crazies! Enjoy the Summer

Angie said...

Tia, he is adorable. It is so fun to check your blog and see how much he has grown :)