Sunday, April 17, 2011

Visitors

Stephen and I have been very lucky to have both of our families visit us. My parents came to help with Alex,  then two weeks later they came out for my brother's wedding. My brother Dave also came. We had all the siblings together! It was a ton of fun. We road tripped together up to Rexburg and got to catch up. Alex did awesome. He slept all the way there, and back. Score!

After the wedding we went bowling together and had an awesome mock Cafe Rio meal.

I just wish I would have taken some pictures. Oh well.
Then this last week Stephen's parents and brother came out. Stephen's little brother is starting BYU-Idaho this summer and his parents came out to drop him off. They spent a few days with us, and a few days with Stephen's brother in Provo. Together we went to Wheeler Farm, saw the Bloch paintings in Provo, played Risk, and ate out a lot!

 Alex with his Mamaw and Papaw

 Stephen with two of his brothers. He had fun showing off how strong he is.
 I've been trying to get a picture of Alex smiling. His smiles are so quick though, that this is the closest I've gotten.
 This picture cracks me up. Stephen put Alex in our bed and Scampers plopped down beside him. This is a huge step for Scamp. Not until recently did Scampers recognize that Alex existed. Now he seems to be coming around to him. But look at Alex's face. He has a concerned/what do you think you are doing face.

This is just a cute picture of Alex. It is crazy to see him grow so fast. I know he is still teeny tiny, but compared to when he was born, he's huge! It cracks me up that he still isn't as big as me when I was born. I was a nine pound baby!

No comments: