Friday, March 25, 2011

Sweets Candy Company

Thursday my parents and I went to Sweets Candy Company in Salt Lake. They make taffy, chocolate covered orange sticks, and cinnamon bears. They gave a tour and we got to see all the candy bring made. Needless to say my mom and I were in heaven.


 While in the factory we all had to wear hair nets. They even made Alex wear one!
I love how he sleeps with his mouth wide open.

As we were about to leave I realized that I locked my keys in the car. We had to wait for Stephen to get off of work so he could bring the spare key. While we waited the receptionist let us try any candy we wanted. Then she gave Stephen a box of fresh chocolate covered peanuts for rescuing us. So I recommend that if you ever lock your keys in your car, do it there.

No comments: