Saturday, March 5, 2011

39 Weeks

. . . and still pregnant. I won't lie, this week has been really rough. I have had a super easy pregnancy up until now. Now, this little (or not so little anymore) guy has been pushing on my ribs. And it hurts! I have been in tears it hurts so bad. My back is also in pain. It seems to alternate between the two. My ribs will finally feel better, but then my back will act up. I'm not sleeping because of the pain. I am very physically limited at this point as well. Isn't pregnancy lovely?

I do feel grateful that my maternity leave has already begun. I can't imagine working and feeling all this pain, and lack of sleep.

To keep myself occupied during the day I have been working on  a puzzle. I have gotten pretty far, and I am now enjoying it.

*Don't you love my basketball tummy*

 My sisters did take me out on Tuesday and we got manicures and pedicures. If nothing else, I have pretty feet!
The only comfort I feel is that no one is pregnant forever. This will all end eventually, right?

1 comment: