Well, kind of. Our actual anniversary is on Monday. We just celebrated it on Saturday.
First, we went to Biaggi's. This is our tradition. We went there for our rehearsal dinner, and have gone there on every anniversary so far. It has an awesome GF menu, and is always so delicious. I was hoping to get the pizza, but they were out of GF dough. NO! I got the pasta alfredo instead which was fine, but not what I wanted. They also cooked the noodles al dente, which I did not ask for. Grrrr.
Afterwards we went to the Christmas concert with The Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Stephen's sister-in-law gave us the tickets as our Christmas present.
They had David Archuletta singing. He has a fabulous voice. I have to say though he is a bit overrated. There were girls in line in front of us going on and on about how they love him so much. I even heard one girl saying that she prays that she will get to meet him. Yikes.
I felt like telling them that he is in our stake, and that he isn't even in the stake choir, so how amazing can he really be =)
They also had Michael York. I know him best from Austin Powers, but after thinking for awhile realized that he was on Gilmore Girls. He played Asher Fleming, a professor at Yale that Paris dated. This made me laugh because two years ago when Stephen and I went to the Christmas concert they had the man that plays Richard, Lorelai's father. Stephen and I think that someone in MoTab is a bit Gilmore Girls obsessed.
Afterwards we looked at the lights on Temple Square, always so beautiful.






No comments:
Post a Comment