Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stockings

Since I have had a break from school I made plans for everyday. I did not want to waste away the break. On Wednesday I planned and accomplished making an overview for my sub when I have Stevy Jr., cleaned and made a pie. Thursday of course was Thanksgiving. Friday was my day to shop, and craft. I got up somewhat early to get some good deals. The first store I went to was quick, and painless. The second store, Joanns, was crazy. I had to wait two hours to get my fabric cut! Ridiculous. But I guess I am crazy because I did wait. Anyways, I was able to make three stockings. One for Stephen, one for me, and one for Stevy Jr. We're not sure who is getting which yet. Either way I am very pleased with how they turned out.

2 comments:

amber said...

it is a good thing you put a comma after Steve Jr! I read that post too fast and thought, why would she clean and make Steve Jr into a pie? That is what I get for reading when I am too tired! By the way, what is Steve Jr.'s real name?

kelly said...

so cute! 2 hours-and prego? ya, you're crazy. (i AM too)