Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'll let you in on a little secret

I really like basketball. It is my favorite sport to watch. A few years back I was able to go to many Timberwolves games, and really got into it. Back then I knew players stats, which teams they were playing and when. I loved it.

So of course I jumped at the chance when my sister and her husband invited us to go to a Jazz game last night. They played the Hornets, and creamed them. D-Will did not let down last night. Kirilenko on the other hand sucked it up. I think the ending score was 105-87.

On Friday Stephen and I went to a Grizzlies game.

I went not because I love hockey, but because I knew there would be good fights. If I can't let out my frustrations at work to the people who deserve it, I can at least invision other people doing it for me. The Grizzlies lost 0-3, but there were two good fights!

No comments: