In case you couldn't tell, it has been very busy around here. School and work is back in session!
Stephen is taking one class from Weber, on Monday nights. He had hoped to take more, but there were a few problems with the admissions office getting his transcript looked at in time. This means that he should be ready to go for next semester!
He has been working at UNISYS for a week and a half and it is a good fit. The job is right up his alley interest wise, but it is also introducing him to new programs.
As for me, my class is still crazy. They know that I won't take any crap from them, but that doesn't stop them from trying. I do have some good things in place to help my low students. Starting next week I will be teaching after school classes. I am teaching three. A tutoring class, a multiplication drill class, and a workout class. It will keep me busy! They are every Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 4-6. I am also still tutoring a family on Tuesdays. Definetly no rest for the weary!
No comments:
Post a Comment