So, I haven't blogged in awhile. It seems that since I am being more lazy this summer, I am more lazy in blogging. Plus, we haven't done much this month.
Stephen is still working for Computer Mobile, but is also starting his own company, IT Solution. It is like an insurance program for your computer. You pay a certain amount each month, and then he will then fix your computer whenever something happens. He is starting this company with some friends from school. This is something he has been thinking about for a long time, and is excited to finally get it started. So, if you're interested, please let him know.
Stephen is also starting classes at Weber State this month. He is taking night and on-line classes so he can work during the day. He will be very busy with two jobs and school!
I haven't been doing a whole lot. I am really enjoying relaxing this summer. This past school year I was so busy that I told myself I would give myself time to just read, sew, and go on walks. And I have! I have been reading a lot about our early president. I have read about Adams, Madison, and John Quicy Adams. I have learned so much about these great men that helped form our country.
Stephen and I got bikes after we returned from Minnesota. We had so much fun biking there, that we had to continue the fun here. We have mostly biked around the neighbors, but we also like biking to Murray park, and the library.
We are also enjoying some fresh vegetables from our ward garden. Because there are quite a few people that live in apartments and can't grow a garden, the ward decided to grow a communal garden. There are tomatoes, cucumbers, green beans, onions, broccoli, pumpkin, and green peppers.
3 comments:
Will Stephen do a service call to Minnesota?
He can work over the internet
What a great idea for a business!
Post a Comment