I survived my first week of school! Barely. I have thirty kids in my class, and they are a lot more challenging group then I had last year. I have fighters, stealers, blurters, and anything else you can think of. My patience is definetly being put to the test, as well as my class management skills. Before school started I had the impression that I need to be very consistent with this class, and that is what I am striving for. When they have something very structured they have little troubles. It's when the activity is more on your own, is when they struggle.
I have also started tutoring a family, and looking for other people to tutor as well. I want to tutor/teach as many after school classes as possible now, to save up money. The more money I save now, the longer I stay with my baby after it's born.
Stephen also has a new job. He is working for Unisys, which does contract work for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. He starts this week, and couldn't be more excited. His company is also up and running as well. I am so excited and proud of him!
No comments:
Post a Comment