Stephen is so good to me. He spoils me. Yesterday we were talking about what we wanted to do for the weekend. He said that we should go shopping to buy me some dresses. I desperately need dresses. I have two, that are too big, along with most of my skirts. He insisted that we go together for our date. I tried on many dresses and he was very helpful while I did so. In the end I got two very cute dresses.
I got this one, and the other dress is more form fitting. It has a high, blue waist with buttons, and the top is white with some ruffles around the neck.
I am so grateful that he knows what I want, without me saying it, and helps me to enjoy myself and get spoiled.
1 comment:
Very cute! You are lucky to have him!
Post a Comment