Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Favorite Christmas Presents

This year we scored on Christmas gifts. Even Scampers got some. From Stephen's mom he got new balls. He has already chewed one to pieces.

From Amber he got a snuggie. Here he is modeling it.


I scored this One thing I got from Santa is a new pillow. A little unconventional maybe, but very much needed. Ever since we moved to our new apartmentc my old pillow disappeared. I am sure that it is in a box in storage somewhere, but I haven't had the time to look for it. As a result I have been using an old, flat pillow. I would wake up with sore shoulders and neck. Plus, I wouldn't sleep well. Ever since I got this pillow I have been sleeping like a baby.


My second gift was a camera. The camera we had would take fuzzy pictures, and when we took a picture we couldn't see the whole picture because the viewer was half white. This new picture is awesome. It has all the different settings I wanted and it takes clear pictures. Yahoo!





Stephen got everything he wanted also. He got a brand new computer. He got all the parts and built it himself. It is also his birthday present. He also got Modern Warfare 2. He's happy.





No comments: