With Thanksgiving coming up soon I have been thinking about what I am most grateful for. I could list many things, but I'll stick with 18:
1. A loving Heavenly Father who knows me perfectly, and gives me things he knows I can handle, and situations I can grow from
2. Jesus Christ, without him life would be pointless. I wouldn't be able to try again, and always be stuck with past mistakes. I am also grateful for his comfort in difficult situations, and his perfect example.
3. Stephen, he is such a great husband! I love how we compliment each other perfectly. He brings a lot happiness, laughter, and love into my life.
4. My dog Scampers, I have never been a huge dog person, but I don't know how I could live without my sweet doggy. He lets me cuddle with him when I am feeling down, and he runs with me when I want to go.
5. My two sisters, they are both so different which I love because they help me in different ways. They are always there to help me, and to have a good time with.
6. My younger brother, we have always had a special relationship that I treasure. We can talk about things that would be difficult with other people, and we are always there for each other.
7. My older brother, although I don't get to see him often I love when we are able to talk, and hang out. He is a cool guy.
8. My co-worker Daryl. This guy keeps me sane at work. He has a wonderful sense of humor and is always there when I need a break or I need to vent about my class.
9. My job, now having said that I really do love my job. I love that I get to work with young minds everyday and teach them information that will be important to them for the rest of their lives. It is definetly a lot of work and stress, but I wouldn't do anything else.
10. Green drinks, my sister introduced this to me, and I love it! I love that I am getting all the nutrients from vegetables, but it tastes like a fruit smoothie.
11. Chocolate, need I say more?
12. Alone time, I love my "alone time" where everyday I can unwind from the day, and relax before I need to start the next activity.
13.Parent Volunteers, this year I have three parent volunteers that come in and help, they are my saving grace.
14. My nieces and nephews, I love playing with them! For awhile all my worries, and fears are gone for awhile, and I can play and feel like a kid again.
15. Against the Grain, this is a store that sells only gluten free foods.
16. I just realized I forgot my parents! They have done so much for me, they are there to listen, give advice, and to share moments with. I love them!
17. Good friends, I am not going to name them, but they know who they are.
18. Lastly, the fact that I can change. Growing up I was a lot of things that I didn't like. Some of them were my fault, some of them weren't, but I am so grateful for the fact that I can change and be the person I want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment