Monday, October 26, 2009

Lost Opportunity

Ever since we got a new TV I have wanted an entertainment center. The problem was, is that I didn't know what I wanted it to look like. The other day I saw something that I liked. Someone turned a dresser/shelf into an entertainment center (the last two pictures). Yesterday I was looking at free stuff on KSL and I found this dresser.



I fell in love with it as soon as I found it. I love the design and look of the dresser. I would paint it black, and have to retouch it, but I thought it would be perfect. So I called the guy who was giving it away, and he said it was just picked up by someone. NOOO!!! Looking on the upside, now I know what I want.

1 comment:

Angie said...

Amazing! You go girl!! I am very very impressed :)