Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bryce Canyon

Two weekends ago my sister and I went down to Bryce Canyon. I would of posted about it earlier, but I forgot my camera, and my very generous sister gave me hers.

It was the first girl weekend that my sisters and I ever had. I am glad that my sister Kelly, is a seasoned girls weekender because she brought the movies, games, and gossipy magazines. We even watched an old girly movie, Forever Young. Do you remember that movie?


Kelly and I on our first day, getting ready to start our first hike.

The hikes had such a great view!
Kelly, me, and Karen

We almost didn't go because Karen wasn't feeling well the day before, but luckily it was a fluke sickness and we were able to leave on schedule.

We stayed two days, hiked, had some delicious food and good quality, sister, bonding time.

No comments: