Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yeah for the weekend!

First of all, my classes are done! Yeah! I learned a lot and enjoyed them, but they were so long, and I had to get up so early for them. I now have a break until the beginning of September when another class starts.

Today Stephen and I went on an awesome hike. Jeff had a mini-mission reunion in Bountiful, so we went for a hike while we waited. Across from the Bountiful temple there is a trail that we had never gone on before, but have always wanted to. It was so beautiful! There was a creek by the trail, many trees, rocks, and we were climbing up a mountain so we had a spectacular view. We didn't hike the whole thing, but we definetly want to go back.


The hike was a nice workout too. There were some steep climbs, and we were feeling the burn.

While we were waiting for Jeff outside of the church building where his reunion was at, a deer almost ran into us! We were sitting on the grass, just talking, when we heard a noise, so we turned around and there was a deer five feet from us. It was insane! When the deer saw us it turned around and ran the other direction, crazy!