Stephen and I had a fun fourth of July this year. Stephen's brother and his family came up from Provo to celebrate with us. Stephen and his brother went to see the new Terminator movie. Melissa and I were very glad to not have to see it. We then had some good grub, played Cranium (our new favorite game) and went to fireworks at Murray Park. It was our first time seeing the fireworks there, so we didn't know quite where to sit. When the fireworks started we had to move to see them because all the trees were in the way.
I didn't take any picture so I stole this from my sil's blog.I am happy that we have a day to celebrate what a great country we live in, and all the freedoms we have. I am grateful for our inspired forefathers to write the Constitution as they did, and for our leaders who have ruled according to that document. I hope that our current president and the future ones remember what this country is about, and to keep this country free.
No comments:
Post a Comment