Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cute dress and sore

First things first, my sisters and I went shopping yesterday for our family pictures in about a month. My sisters helped me find a really cute white dress. It is a little below my knees, is fitted, and has little eyelets everywhere. I just love it, it is so cute. I wish family pictures were tomorrow so I could wear it sooner. 

Stephen and I have been working out still. At first I was so sore, and tired after working out, it felt so good! Now it isn't so bad, but I kinda like feeling sore. I know I got a good workout when I'm sore. I know I am getting back into running shape which was good. Last week was hard to run, but now it's much easier. That makes me happy. I just can't wait to have some muscle!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh yes, that dress is to die for! I am so glad you got it!

kelly said...

And you look soooo good in it too! I hear ya - muscle feels and looks so good!

And btw, I think it's funny you have Usher on your blog playlist-(don't get me wrong - I like ti too. But you see these sweet pictures of this cute young couple adn tehn usher comes on. funny:))