I have very versatile hair. If I put gel in my hair when it's hot it is really wavy. If I let it air dry a bit, then blow dry it, it is completely straight. So of course I like to mix it up in the course of the week. Well, I never realized how much the girls in my class noticed it. Another fifth grade teacher told me that one of the girls in his class told him,
"Mr. B, Mrs. Lee combs her hair everyday."
He replied, "Yes, she does".
She then says "it's curly and straight. Sometimes I like to just stare at it during social studies."
"It is very pretty hair."
Then she says with this dazed look on her face "Yeah. . ."
I think it's so funny how my kids notice stuff like this. When I think back to when I was in elementary school I realize that I did the same thing. When you think about it, when you are looking at the same person five times a day for a good amount of that day it makes sense, but it's still funny.
3 comments:
My elementary school teachers were all old. They all had grandma hair. I noticed their moles though. There was a first grade teacher with cauliflower ear and all of the first grade teachers were 300 pounds. (I am serious) Maybe that is why your students notice you! You look different once in a while and they don't have to stare at moles
Awww...that is sweet! Sounds like a compliment to me.
you are good eye candy girl :)
Post a Comment