Well, I did it. On Wednesday I went and got my hair cut. In all it was about 7 inches, that's a half a foot! It is a big change, and I am not loving it, yet. Give me a week, and maybe I'll be there, but right now I am wishing I had enough money to get extensions. Here are some pics of how it turned out:
6 comments:
You are adorable, as always!
What if you went a little shorter, like the second hair photo you posted? Then you could wear it straight or scrunch it up wavy? I bet it would frame your face nicely. But, maybe that would be too much of a shock for you?? :) Either way, I would kill for your hair at any length!!
What are you talking about I love love it!!
Tia.. I love it! It looks so cute :) You are gorgeous!
Well, any new do takes some adjusting, right? I like teh bangs. Is the rest mostly just a blunt cut? Maybe with more layers like Karen said...
I am thinking of making it a bit shorter, or putting more layers in, I have one, but I am still nervous to do it. What if I like it even less than I do now.
I like it. It fits you. Of course it takes time to get used to. It can be quite shocking going from long hair to short hair. But I really like it.
Post a Comment