Saturday, December 6, 2008

Apartment

As promised, here are pictures of our new apartment.

Here is our bedroom. To the right you can see the closet where we have a washer and dryer. Behind where I took the picture we have a walk-in closet.
Here is our kitchen. It looks kinda messy, but all the appliances are new, and we have granite countertops

Our living room. It is so nice to have space for both our couches, a Christmas tree, and room to spare!
We love our new apartment. It has so much more space, and is much nicer. Slowly I will work on sprucing things up. All our stuff is from DI, or things we have gotten for free. One of the first things on the list is a kitchen table.

3 comments:

LOLiTA said...

Very cute and cozy.

Unknown said...

I love it!

Tisha Morgan said...

Hey your new apartment looks great! I can't believe it took me this long to realize you had a blog! Now I will blogstalk you!