Stephen and I have decided to drive to Alabama for Thanksgiving. We decided yesterday, and I am still not so sure about it all. I am so excited to be with my in-laws for Christmas, but I am not so excited about the drive, the 26 hour drive. I'll let you know in a couple weeks how it goes.
3 comments:
I think you mean Christmas :)
You are driving? When you said the ILs were paying, I assumed a plane ticket, not gas. Are you carpooling w/ his bro and SIL after all?
I think Stephen owes you BIG TIME!
Love your blog! Have a fun drive! :) We drove back from Texas a couple times... 24 hours... It was intense but a lot of fun :)
Ya know, I think it'll be fun for you. No kids, you have the time off. You won't always have that. Mkae afun road trip out of it and enjoy see the states on the way! We'll miss you though :(
Post a Comment