Sunday, August 3, 2008

People, people, people

Over the last two days I think we have seen just about everyone that we know. On Friday we went to my sister Karen's to swim and there of course were her two daughters, my other sister and her son. Then later Stephen's brother came over with his family. We had dinner, and just hung out. Then that night Stephen's friend Robby came to stay with us because he was flying to go home on Saturday.

So Saturday we still had Robby with us, then his other friend and his wife from home flew in from Tennesee. That night we went over to friends house to play some games and watch a movie.

I think it is so funny that we had so much in two days because that days before that I was so bored. I had nothing to do, and no gas to go anywhere. No fun.

In the process of having all these people over someone got us sick. It is nothing terrible. But bad enough that I missed church today. I have a swollen throat, headache, body aches and so forth. But, I am feeling better now, so who knows what is actually going on.

3 comments:

LOLiTA said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Can't wait for your visit next week!

Unknown said...

Oh no! I am so sorry you are sick! I hope you get better asap!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something is going around. JJ is sick today he has a fever, headache and has been throwing up.