Monday, July 14, 2008

Opposite Attract

For one of Stephen's classes he had to take a personality test. It told him that his personality is influential and steady, meaning, t he likes to talk, can talk to anyone, but has a hard time meeting deadlines and getting stuff done. He had me take it also. The test told me that I am dominant conscientious. This means that I like things done my way, that I am task orientanted, but that I could be more kind and less blunt. For the test we had to graph our results, and what was funny, is that the graphs looked completely opposite of each other, Not only that, but they traits Stephen has I don't and vice versa. We laughed and thought that was funny. It is true what they say, opposites do attract.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I am people oriented and Aziz is more task oriented.

Stephen is even better with people than I am. He is the "friendly" person of the family.

My family tends to be more people oriented and extremely idealistic.

Karen said...

I guess you two really do compliment each other! :)