Last night, in order to celebrate a few things Stephen and I went to Outback. I have been there a few times before, and I suggested it because it has a decent gluten-free menu. We got there, ordered and waited. Not much longer we got our food and dug in. While I was eating I was thinking, wow, this isn't that good, and, I could have made this, except better. After Stephen was done eating we looked at each other in dissapointment. It was not that good. Stephen even claims that McDonald's is better. I don't know about that, but we have decided that we are not going to eat out anymore. It is such a waste of money, and it doesn't have that "special" feeling for me. Some people like to eat out because it is a special thing to do. As for Stephen and I, we will be having our meals at home.Sunday, June 8, 2008
Stinkin' Outback
Last night, in order to celebrate a few things Stephen and I went to Outback. I have been there a few times before, and I suggested it because it has a decent gluten-free menu. We got there, ordered and waited. Not much longer we got our food and dug in. While I was eating I was thinking, wow, this isn't that good, and, I could have made this, except better. After Stephen was done eating we looked at each other in dissapointment. It was not that good. Stephen even claims that McDonald's is better. I don't know about that, but we have decided that we are not going to eat out anymore. It is such a waste of money, and it doesn't have that "special" feeling for me. Some people like to eat out because it is a special thing to do. As for Stephen and I, we will be having our meals at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no! I am so sorry! That must have been very disappointing.
huge bummer! I know the feeling well, though. we'd muhc rather eat in most of the time too.
I know the feeling. We recently ate at Pizza Hut, and thought that the $3 pizza you buy at Walmart tasted better.
Post a Comment