Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Steal of a Deal


Today I went to the grocery store to get some gluten free bread, I had run out. When I got there I found that they were reorganizing the whole health food section (which is where the gluten free food is). They were also discontinuing some things, so they had tons of stuff half off. I was so excited! Normally I buy mixes on very rare occassions but for fifty percent of how could I not? I got two mixes for pizza dough, one mix for muffins, a chocolate cake mix, three things of noodles, and a box of cereal and I only spent $18! Normally also those things would cost at least $36. I'm putting half of it aside for food storage, and the other half I am going to enjoy.

1 comment:

LOLiTA said...

Good food for a good price. That's awesome!