Tuesday, June 10, 2008

New Driver's License

It is official, I now have a Utah driver's license. I went to the DMV, and had to wait two hours. Why does it always take forever at the DMV? I had to take a written test, but because I already had a license they gave me they handbook. So of course, it was a piece of cake. The one thing that I was most nervous about, as most people are, is what my picture would be for my new license. My last one was terrible. I am all pink, and I had a nasty haircut, which I thought at the time was oh so cute. Anyway, my new picture would have been amazing if I wasn't about to blink when they took the picture. My eyes aren't completely closed, but they are a little shut, so I look stoned. Isn't that lovely?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

uh-oh- so you think they'll make me take the written as well? I hope not!

kelly said...

someday i'll get mine done too...

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Don't worry about the Utah written test Karen. It is so easy.