Today I met Stephen in Salt Lake at Liberty Park during his break between work and school. It was a great park. It was very big, and had a ton of stuff, especially aimed toward little kids. They had little kiddy rides, a big play ground, and a splash pool. Stephen and I liked the man made "lake" (pond by Minnesota standards). There was a bridge, a gazebo, and a lot of geese. There were also a lot of runners and bikers. Once I get my bike I wanna take it there. This is the best park I have found so far. During the summer I am so used to biking, running, and going to the park, because that is what I also did in Minnesota with my family. I am excited to find a park that I could do all these things at.
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Liberty Park
Today I met Stephen in Salt Lake at Liberty Park during his break between work and school. It was a great park. It was very big, and had a ton of stuff, especially aimed toward little kids. They had little kiddy rides, a big play ground, and a splash pool. Stephen and I liked the man made "lake" (pond by Minnesota standards). There was a bridge, a gazebo, and a lot of geese. There were also a lot of runners and bikers. Once I get my bike I wanna take it there. This is the best park I have found so far. During the summer I am so used to biking, running, and going to the park, because that is what I also did in Minnesota with my family. I am excited to find a park that I could do all these things at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooh, I want to go sometime!
Post a Comment