Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Bummer

Stephen and I were so excited for Memorial Day. We were going to go up to Antelope Island, go hiking, bring a little picnic, and then later maybe rent a movie, barbeque for dinner and call it a day. Well, the weather decided that we were supposed to spend our day indoor, and it was terrible! I was so bored. Stephen would be playing computer games and I would be flipping from channel to chanel, with the only thing being soap operas and court shows. We did rent a movie, but we were done with that by two. We were able to meet up with Dave, Kelly and Easton. We went mini-golfing. It was so funny, it was Easton's first time going and he didn't quite understand the concept. So he would pick up our balls and put it in the cup thing. We all got holes in one!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I want Easton as my golf partner!

kelly said...

Thanks for being patient and understanding. Easton still says "go golfing?" so it must have been fun for him. THanks for perking up our evening and showing us that great place!