Exciting news, Stephen and I have the internet now! That means that I will be posting a lot more diligently, not once every few months.
Here is a quick sum up of what has been going on the last little bit. First, I got the job teaching fifth grade. That has been a real challenge. There have been so many days I have come home in tears, and other days I come home exhausted. These kids have had so many subs that let them get away with murder, that when I give them rules, they fight back. But, there is only month left and the year is over. I can't wait!
I am now an official college graduate. Because I started teaching right after student teaching I was not able to go to my graduation =( But, Stephen took me out to dinnner to celebrate, and my two sisters threw me a graduation picture. They also gave me a gift certificate to Kohl's. I got some very cute clothes, I will post pictures later.
Stephen is working, and will start school in June. I can't wait! The sooner he starts school again, the sooner he is done!
Also today I chopped my hair. I have been growing it out for over six months, but it was so unhealthy, and I just wanted a change. I cut of five or six inches. I like it. I'll post pics later.
3 comments:
I can't wait to read more about your adventures!
Yeah! I cant believe it...i am so excited to read more and see your new hair cut!!!!!Yeah
It always feels good to reconnect with the world thorough cyberspace!
Post a Comment