I know it has been about amonth since I have last posted, sorry. The only internet access I have on a regular basis is at school and there is a filter so I can't look at people's blogs. I am at Kelly's, so I can post, yeah!
Things have been good the last little while. Nothing too exciting. Just the same old stuff. Me teaching and Stephen working. What is exciting is that yesterday I got a call from a principal in the Granite School District. They had a fifth grade teacher retire early, and so they need a long term sub for the rest of the year, and they want me to do it! I am so excited! I could have my own classroom in less than a month! On Tuesday I will go into the school, see it, and see the class. I assume there will be some kind of interview with the principal, but if all goes well I would start teaching as soon as I am done student teaching. I am so excited! What an opportunity this would be. I am familiar with the curriculum beacause I am in a fifth grade class now. Plus, I could use all the skills that I have learned right away, as opposed to waiting for the next school year to start. I really hope that I get this job. I need to get a job, anyway, this way it would be a job that I want to do, what I have been going to school for. Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Congrats, Kristina! I hope it works out for you. I know that you must be an amazing teacher!
Good Luck! Even though you will do great without it!!!
I hope you get this job it would be so great for you and Stephen! I can't wait to live closer to you guys soon!
Post a Comment