Friday, November 30, 2007
Time Flies
The other day it hit me, it is almost December. You know what that means? That in two weeks I am leaving Rexburg for good. I will officially not be a student, but a teacher. (Well kinda, I will be a student teacher) In three weeks I will be a married woman. How scary is that? I remember when I was younger andI was waiting for something really important, like my birthday, time seemed to crawl. Everyday felt like an eternity. But now I have been looking forward to being done with school for ever, and it seems crazy that I will soon be done. I can also hardly believe that Stephen and I have been dating for seven months now, and that our wedding is three weeks away. Have I really been back from my mission ten months? People have been saying it forever, and it's true. As you get older, time goes a lot faster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just wait till you have kids ---even faster!! Congrats!
I was just thinking about that. Your wedding is coming up soon. That is so exciting. I am so happy for you and I am so glad that I will be able to attend your reception! Can't wait to see you
Post a Comment