If you still don't understand you can come over and I'll show you how to do it.
you need to resize your original picture in a photo editer program. that will make it smaller
Figure it out and then show me the next time you're in town, will ya ? ;)
Photoshop!! I can show you if you come on down to visit :)
Where are you exactly in IF? I definetly need some tips on how to cuten up my blog
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If you still don't understand you can come over and I'll show you how to do it.
you need to resize your original picture in a photo editer program. that will make it smaller
Figure it out and then show me the next time you're in town, will ya ? ;)
Photoshop!! I can show you if you come on down to visit :)
Where are you exactly in IF? I definetly need some tips on how to cuten up my blog
Post a Comment