Monday, November 12, 2007

Bad Weekend

Do you ever have those days where nothing seems to go right? Well, instead of one day I had three. It started out on Friday when I found out that my dad was in the hopsital because of some serious health problems. Then that night Stephen's car broke down on the freeway so my awesome sister came with me to get him. We got home about 1:00 am. His car wasn't fixed until 5:00 pm the next day. That was a hard day. Then on Sunday it took us four and a half hours to get back to Rexburg when it should of been three. Most of those incidents aren't too bad on thier own, but together, it was a nightmare. I am ready to start another week and start anew.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh no!! I hope your upcoming week is much much better!

Melissa said...

How is your dad now? I hope he his better during thanksgiving.