Since today is Wednesday I was able to enjoy Halloween with my kindergartners. They all looked so adorable in their costumes, I just wish I had a camera! An aid that works in the classroom let me borrow a 50's dress. My cooperative teacher dressed as a pumpkin. I had forgotten how many cute Halloween costumes there are! All in all we had about 7 batmans, 4 Power Rangers and 3 draculas, and one dracula princess!
Another thing I forgot about is how much candy kids get on Halloween. I thought about bringing something for the kids, but then thought about because I remembered there are 50 kids. I am glad that I didn't because they were given so much candy it was insane. About 5 kids brought in candy to share, plus the aid brought in candy, plus the teacher. They also get to go trick-or-treating tonight, I wonder how their systems handle all that candy.
The sixth graders did a "spook alley" for the rest of the students. THey did a fanastic job. It was elaborate and very fun. Our poor kindergartners though. The morning class went in with the lights out and the music playing, some got so scared they cried and had to leave. Luckily in the afternoon we were able to go through with the lights on. Some still got a little scared though.
No comments:
Post a Comment