Monday, September 24, 2007

Cold, teeth and stress

So first of all, it is freezing here in Idaho! Today the high was 46 degrees. What a joke!

Starting last week my wisdom tooth has been giving me problems and it is getting worse each day. It is causing major headaches, jaw aches, ear aches and even my stomach is nauceaus. I am now mad that the dentist said I didn't need it removed before my mission! So I have an appointment on Wednesday for a cosultation, I wish they could just take it out then. It is hard though because I have classes, and I can't afford to miss classes, but I don't have much of a choice. Also, the dentist is in Idaho Falls, a half an hour away, which means I will have to borrow someone's car which I am not crazy about. But luckily my mission friend Rowe is being so kind. I wish that I could have it taken out on the weekend, but they are closed during the weekend. of course.

Because I am not feeling the greatest I don't want to do anything, but I have so much to do. Today I had to teach in kindergarten and I did the best I could considering, but what else can I do?

I don't want life to sound too terrible. This weekend was good. It was way fun to see Dave and Chris. It is just a bummer that it was raining so that we couldn't do more

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck with the dentist and oral surgeon. Teeth issues are no fun! Call me if you want to know what to expect :( Is there one in UT you could see?

Good luck!

kelly said...

Yuck - I'm sorry. You and Easton can comfort one another. Let me know when you schedule 'the day' to get em out.

The Lees said...

I looked into getting it done in Utah, but the places aren't open on Saturday so I would have to skip classes to get it done there. I would much rather get it done in Utah with Kelly and Stephen around, but I don't have much of a choice