Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I better get a big cookie for this


So I thought that I was done with Stephen's quilt, well, except for the sewing it all together so it is a quilt nad not just three pieces of fabric. Then last night he tells me that he wants more to it. I thought this might prove challenging because I had already tied it. But I have tons of time on my hands right now, so I changed it as he wanted. Mind you I did this all in one day. Can you tell I'm bored?

3 comments:

Karen said...

He wanted more to it?!

It does look beautiful, but he better do more than give you a cookie LOL!

kelly said...

Ey Ey Karen!!! I am very impressed. DOn't think I am not going to borrow your sewing skills at some point...

The Lees said...

they are all yours to use