Monday, August 6, 2007

Gluten free's the way to be

Last week when I went to the gluten free bakery I got these great handouts and brochures for people like me. One is a list of all the restaurants in the Twin Cities area who has a gluten free menu, or who is very aware of the allergy and is willing to work with those with this allergy. It turns out the Culvers, Chilis, Buca Di Beppo and many more places have gluten free menus. How wonderful! Also I got a bookmark with of common foods in the grocery store that are gluten free like Heinz ketchup, miracle whip, prego spaghetti and much more. It is so exciting. The list has 50 products on it. I am so happy to have these resources and that people are so much more aware of this allergy. I remember when I was first diagnosed there was nothing. I am so grateful for this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, how are you? My blog is www.ambaronline.com/homemaker and www.ambaronline.com