

I finished the front part of the quilt. All I need to do is add the border and then start on the back. I took the design from a magazine and so anticipated it looking like one thing, but because of the fabrics I chose it has took on a look of its own. Not too bad, but I still wish it looked more like I envisioned. I will start the back maybe tomorrow, and hopefully this quilt will be done in a week!
4 comments:
Wow, you are so fast. It looks really nice. I can't wait to see the finished product.
I love the quilt. You are amazing!
Nice! I can see you're using your time constructively.
Wow, you like to stay busy like someone else I know! I can just picture mom beaming at her quilting daughter :) It is looking good, I can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment