Thursday, July 5, 2007

Great fourth

I had a great fourth of July. It started out the perfect way, I was able to sleep in until 11, when Stephen called me. We started out the day by going to Egin Lake which is a two foot deep lake at the Sand dunes. There we played football, and enjoyed the water. It felt so good since it was so hot. Everyone else then went bridge jumping. I just watched considering what happened the last time I went bridge jumping. Stephen is crazy, he jumped off a few times, and would do crazy jumps. He loves to bridge jump. After we showered we went to a BBQ. Then we headed to Idaho Falls for the fireworks. We had some time so we walked around the river and the temple. The fireworks started at ten, and lasted for 40 minutes. They were so good. Not living in the USA has really made me really appreciate this great country we live in, and I am grateful for this day that we are able to celebrate and remember how blessed we are to live here.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a super fun time. I wish that I was out there with you. I miss you and I can't wait for you to get home!!

Karen said...

Sounds great!

Linda Stewart-Vemma Independant Member said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Yes, we are blessed.
www.mangosteenessentials.com

www.mangosteenhomebusiness.com

Anonymous said...

Good post.