Sunday, July 15, 2007

Fun weekend

I had a great weekend! It started on Friday because it was reading day and that means no classes!!! On friday we went boating with my roommate Nicole, it was her birthday. It was way fun, there were tubes, skiis and a wakeboard. I only used the tube. I got so tired and wore out from it though. There were ten of us I think in all. I was smart enough this time to use sunscreen, so even though I got a little darker, I did not burn. Yeah!

Then on Sauturday was white glove-meaning we had to scrub the house from top to bottom. It wasn't so bad for my job. It took me about three hours. After that me and Stephen went out to lunch and saw Pirates 3. I liked it, but it was so long. I was so ready for it to be done like half-way through the movie. Same with Stephen, he just thought that it was way too long. Later on campus they had a mechanical bull, country dancing, and a bunch of different games. It way fun. I did not get on the bull this time though. I was just way too tired. After that Stephen played football with the guys while I caught up with Rowe. We got some Jamba Juice, listened to country music and talked. It was great.

Today was church of course. It as hard because I knew that it was the last Sunday before I returned home. I have made so many good friends in the ward that it will be hard to say good-bye. After church Stephen came over. We spent the rest of the day together. We didn't do much, just walked and talked. It was wonderful. He is such a great person, and will miss him a lot.

No comments: